This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer or Firefox. For audio playback, you may need to update your media player.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Episode 29 - What's in Your Bucket Today?

Bruce Call, VP of Marketing – “It takes direct action on our part – work – in order for things to start moving and flowing.”














Click the play button to listen:



What's in your bucket today? 
What will you do?
What direct action will you take today?

Associate responses:

Good morning!
Here's what's in my bucket today!
I'm thanking my lucky stars for ASEA!  and spreading the word, by doing the following.
I'm following up with 5+ people who are on my List of people who have expressed an interest in Asea or who said they would review our presentation on line.  (suspects <g>)
Then I'm contacting 5 + new people to invite them to look at ASEA.
I'll add another 10 people to my "prospect" list, intending to look for those people who make good "SUSPECTS".
I DO that by seeing which of them can be "friends" and then just see if ASEA is appropriate for them. Sifting, sorting.  I love connecting, so I do it every day.
Have a fabulous day and thanks for your inspiration.  I have never seen such active support from a company before.  Ok...my exposure is somewhat limited, but ASEA is the best.  THANK YOU! 
Thanks to ASEA, the fatigue I had left over from my tick borne illness, is gone.  woo hoo!
* Mary Beth J. - Troy, NY


My day will consist of following up with new customer in North Carolina.
Call new associate to get someone on the phone to talk with in California
Call Associate that can sponsor some one as soon as possible to become director 300.Call Mary, it is her fourth day on product. Call Laurie to update her on her customers status of becoming an associate. Talk with a stranger any where that I might run across in my errand run to the store today. 
*Roulette V. - Las Vegas, NV

-Traveling to San Antonio to attend Karl Roller’s Presentation
-Sending out emails to 3 new people
-Getting one new person on the product who started this morning
-Listening in on the 10 fx calls
-Downloaded the Audio CD by Zig Zigler – Secrets of closing the sale, as per the recommendation of my inspiring upline LouAnn Savage.
Thanks for the inspiring message BruceJ
*Jacob & Isabel P. - Laredo, TX

Bruce, great call.  Priming the pump is a true principle in business and in life.
Send ASEA follow through info to Howard, Vickie, and Dr. B.
Call potential ASEA Associate Jeff S.
Follow-up today with specific calls to: Walt, Alli, Marilee, Michelle, Rob, Ernest, Joyce, IlaDawn, Beckstrands, Dave M, Coltons to Confirm they got the schedule and encouraging their attendance with guests 
Register DeLynn H. into ASEA for a new ASEA Associate, Kenna

I think I’m in constant motion of priming the pump and expecting great results to gush forth!  GOIN’ DIAMOND!
 *Amy G. - Lindon, UT


No comments:

Post a Comment