This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer or Firefox. For audio playback, you may need to update your media player.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow! What a Following!

The ASEA 10FX morning conference call is only three days old, and what a response it's getting! You people are amazing! Literally hundreds of incredible ASEA Associates are dialing in to get a daily dose of inspiration and motivation, and many more are coming to this site to catch the recorded call.

This is YOUR community. We want to hear from you! It's wonderful to get feedback on our daily calls, but WE WANT MORE! We want you to share your insights with other Associates; What inspires you? What encourages you and drives you to share ASEA with others? What really gets your blood pumping?

You don't just represent ASEA...you ARE ASEA. So let's hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Verdis, Jim, Tyler and all of our leaders... YOU are Amazing! Thank you so much for all you do! I am so honored to be involved with such an incredible company, product and really Family! I'm a walking billboard! You have no idea how life changing this has been for me in so many ways! I have my heart and sole in ASEA! Yes, PASSION! And to think, I went to bed at 2am and up at 5:30am!!! Can't wait for the call this morning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy HowellJanuary 26, 2011

    Wonderful idea, the 10FX call! I was at the Lexington meeting and it was dynamic. I am on of those people that you speak of Justin. I have grown so much in my personal development this past year & I have my ASEA family to thank for that. I was already on a personal quest, but with the encouragement & support that I have been given, feel I have grown in ways I had only dreamed of. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Justin for the call this morning and the awesome training this past weekend in lexington. ASEA has touched my life in more ways than words can say. Physically, emotionally, spiritually. What an amazing family ASEA has become for me!!Thanks to Verdis and Jim for taking a chance on salt and water and network marketing!!

    ReplyDelete